***Important note about time zones***
We have switched to Daylight Savings Time, this means we have turned our clocks forward by one hour, please convert from your local time by using the link below to make sure you access these programs at the correct time!
CLICK HERE TO COVERT TO YOUR TIME ZONE:
Please read the information below as it will help you access the link and join the event easily.
*Your registration and the access link that will be provided is intended for your use only and cannot be shared with others to use.
1) Once you register for this event you will receive a confirmation from Eventbrite with a link to the event. If you are new to Eventbrite you will need to create an account to access the event link. It only takes a few minutes and is best to do ahead of time so you can easily join the Chai’n’Chat when we start.
2) Please make a note in your calendars of the email address you have used to purchase your registration in Eventbrite and create your account, you will need to use the same email to access the link to the Group Chai’n’Chat zoom meeting
3) You can access your meeting link through this email by clicking the red VIEW LINK button above. You will also receive a reminder email 48 hours and 2 hours before the event, simply click the “View Link” button and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT! User must be logged into Eventbrite under the account that was used for the ticket purchase / registration in order to view this link!
4) KD will come to you via Zoom, which is a virtual meeting platform. You will use the meeting link provided to join this zoom meeting. At live in-person workshops, if you want to ask a question, we would pass the mic to the person asking the question, but here we’ll ask you to virtually ‘raise your hand’ on the zoom session or write in your question in the chat which will be moderated. Zoom also allows the opportunity to use your device camera for video so everyone can see your face in a gallery (if you would like, it’s optional!).
5) We recommend creating a zoom account if you do not already have one. It is not required but it will make it easier to join the event.
6) If you can, we recommend you use your laptop when accessing the event if you want to see everyone otherwise, there is also a Zoom app for mobile devices.
There is a $2.28 service charge for each ticket purchased online. $25 + $2.28 =$27.28
Please note that tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Email Sarina@KrishnaDas.com.