Join world-renowned musician Krishna Das in an experiential weekend filled with kirtan (chanting of sacred sounds). In this special concert and kirtan workshop, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in chanting holy mantras with the Grammy-nominated “rockstar of Yoga.”
Krishna Das will guide you in ancient chants, making the practice of chanting Divine mantras exciting and simple. A personable, down-to-earth presenter, he’s gifted at dispelling any beginner’s hesitation or fear and guiding everyone into lively, responsive chanting.
Krishna Das takes time to share insights that he has gained on the spiritual path and to tell stories of his experiences in India. Join us and elevate your mind, relax your body, and open your heart!
LIVE sessions with Krishna Das at 2 pm–4 pm and 8 pm–9:30 pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday.
Each day, you will also have access to:
- Morning LIVE talks with a senior Integral Yoga teacher
- 5 pm LIVE Hatha Yoga classes
- Inspirational reading videos
- Meditations videos
- Hatha Yoga classes of different levels
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email IYacademy@yogaville.org.