Brew your cup of chai and bring it to our Online Group Chai ‘n‘ Chat with Krishna Das!
This Saturday, May 9th @ 2pm New York time.
Connect with our worldwide Satsang live and ask KD a question, listen to stories and be part of the heart healing that comes when we connect with each other, and consider how best to get through each day, during this difficult time, and always. Camera-shy? You can leave your video/audio off :)KD has been traveling to world offering workshops for years helping people find some peace, some direction, guidance on spiritual practices and how to finally give ourselves a break – and now he’s coming to your living room! This is a chance for us to hang out together while KD shares some chanting and stories and you have the opportunity to ask a question or two.
Krishna Das will come to you via Zoom, a virtual meeting platform. All the information you need is in the link below, we are looking forward to seeing you!
Saturday May 9, 2-4pm New York time
Advance tickets are available here via Eventbrite until 11:59 midnight Friday, May 8th.
***Can’t join the live event?
A recording is available for all who sign up, if you cannot join us at the scheduled time, please register and you will be sent a recording as soon as it is ready.
What people are saying:
- Thank you so much for organizing! This is fantastic! ~ FC
- Thank you for doing this, Nina, Sarina, Ana,Krishna Das, so amazing to be a part of this , so grateful for your effort. Totally worth it 🙂 <3 ~ MB
- Thanks everyone for creating and participating in this with me ~ JF
- Thanks, KD, Nina, Sarina & all…this was a great experience! Ram Ram! ~ K
- Thank you SO much!!! Thank you for opening this up for more of us. ~ JS