Brindavan Hare Ram
Hare Raama Hare Raama Raama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
I sang this melody on One Track Heart.
I wrote how the singer and his daughter had died;
How sad this made me. I was missing them.
I was feeing that they were gone and I am still here.
Without them. I was feeling that
I would never hear them singing again.
Then one day Ram Dass said,
“You tell that story wrong.”
He was right.
Aren’t they are here in this music,
in this song of longing and unbearable sweetness.
Don’t they live in our lives and sing in our song,
in the One Life which breathes in all of us?
My life is the gift of my Guru, Neem Karoli Baba. If there is anything of valueon this CD, it is his. It is his blessings that flow through me. My job is to get out of the way so they can flow unobstructed, like a river into the ocean. Unfortunately, still being a work in progress, I am like a sandbar, gradually being worn away by the current of Grace. Please accept these chants in that spirit.
- To Shri Siddhi Ma and Shri Jiwanti Ma
- To all the Great Ones, known and unknown who have shed their light on the Path and given us the strength to follow
- To the elder devotees of my Guru, who took me in and taught me the essence of devotion and surrender;
- To ‘AH’, Heart of my Heart;
- To Ma And Baba(Mr& Mrs K.C. Tewari) my Indian parents, whose presence is with me everyday
- To my physical parents
- To Dada, “Isn’t is that?”
- To Ram Dass-For still being here;
- To Wah for keeping us on the road
- Rick, “You gotta do ‘Live.”
- To the East and West Coast “Chapters” of the Ever Changing Kosmic Kirtan Posse for the devotion and committment to the chanting for the Love of Love Alone